1. 6 large shrimps without shells ( you can use small ones instead if you want )
2. 50 Grams rice noodles
3. Cut bell peppers and baby spinach
4. Olive oil
5. Light soy sauce
6. Juiced lemon
1. Marinate shrimps in lemon , salt and pepper and leave for a couple of hours
2. In a non stick sauce pan, add a drizzle of olive oil , garlic and stir on low hear till garlic turns yellow then add bell peppers and baby spinach .
3. Add the shrimps to the mixture and allow 3-5 mins for shrimps to cook.
4. In a deeper pan , boil the rice noodles in hot water for maximum 6 minutes ( or follow the packaging direction)
5. After the noodles are cooked , transfer them to the same pan where the shrimps are and add 5 table spoons of the water where the noodles was cooked and start mixing everything together on low heat.
6. Add 4- 5 table spoons of light soy sauce to the mixture .
7. Transfer to a bowl and mix everything together using 2 forks .
8. Transfer to a clean plate and serve hot